Partnerships are critical if we want to be a region that is responsive and resilient to climate change.
Adaptation is well-suited to a collaborative approach because of the wide range of expertise required, the varying geographical challenges of the region and the long time frames involved.
Collaborative partnerships provide an opportunity for stakeholders to find out what other adaptation planning and projects are going on in the region and to share expertise and learnings with each other.
Benefits for your organisation include:
- Sharing work as a collective practitioners group to provide knowledge and advice to each other.
- Linking organisations with tools, information and expertise.
- Linking organisations with financial and in-kind support.
- Linking influencers and/or authorising bodies.
- Informing and showcasing your organisation’s solutions.
- Establishing funding agreements for activities that highlight key strategies and actions to inform the Regional Adaptation Strategy.
Use the button below to fill out the form and join our Partnering 4 Resilience program!